This ground Turkey and vegetable “goulash” recipe is loaded with peppers, onions, tomatoes and lean ground turkey and super easy to prepare. I grew up eating this goulash recipe at least once a week. If you really have a pasta craving, or just love eating…
This baked chicken parmesean recipe is even better than fried. It’s so good and so easy, I make it for my family at least once a week.
There are two key parts to this recipe, one is tenderizing the chicken until it’s as thin as you can get it without completely obliterating it, and the other is coating the chicken in melted butter before breading.
The combination of these techniques makes for a baked chicken parm so crispy it’s hard to believe it’s not fried. Pair this with a vegetable like Brussels sprouts or asparagus and you’ve got yourself a “healthyish” version of this favorite Italian dish.
- 4 Chicken Breasts. (If using larger chicken breasts use 2 and slice them in half)
- 1 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Mozzarella Cheese Pearl’s
- Newmans Own Organic Marinara
- Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in a small saucepan Place the chicken breasts into ziplock bags, (I usually do 2-3 breasts per bag) or between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them out until all are even thickness
- Dip each chicken breast forst into the melted butter and then into the breadcrumbs coating them lightly
- Place the chicken breasts onto the pan and cook for approximately 18 mins
- Take the chicken breats out and place a spoonful or two of marinara sauce on top of each followed by 3-4 “pearls” of mozzarella
- Set broiler to high and place the chicken breasts under it for a couple more minutes until cheese is melted, then remove from oven and serve